If you haven’t been diving for a long time, or simply want to refresh your skills under the guidance of a professional, a Scuba Review is right for you.
Why take the Scuba Review course?
The Scuba Review is a wise choice if you haven’t been diving for more than 12 months, or you’re recently qualified and you would like to dive with an instructor, giving you the chance to really consolidate your newly acquired skills. A great option for peace of mind and maximum enjoyment!
Scuba Review Program Options
Single Pool or Beach DiveIf you're looking for a quick and gentle reintroduction to the underwater this is the option for you! We can either dive in the pool, or weather allowing, from the Ao Sane beach just a few minutes away from our dive centre.
Please note: The beach option is available from November - April only.
Duration: 0.5 days Start time: 10:00am at the dive centre End time: 2:00pm arrive back at the dive centre Price: 3,200 THB
2 Boat DivesA relaxing day on the boat, two dives at Racha Yai with its moderate conditions, is the perfect way to get reaccustomed to diving. Breakfast, lunch, tea, coffee and water are all included just bring a towel, swim wear and sun protection!
Duration: 1.0 day Start time: 07:30am from the dive centre End time: Approx. 3:30pm, arrive back at the dive centre Price: 5,100 THB
3 Boat DivesIf you’re itching to get back in the water and are ready for a full day of diving, choose the three dive option, to either the Racha Islands or Phi Phi; location depends on the boat schedule on your chosen day. Breakfast, lunch, tea, coffee and water are all included, just bring a towel, swim wear and sun protection!
Duration: 1.0 day Start time: 07:30am from the dive centre End time: Approx. 6:30pm, arrive back at the dive centre Price: 5,900 THB
One of our PADI instructors will work with you to refresh your knowledge of basic diving theory; you’ll also review all of the core diving skills in confined water, including:
- Equipment assembly and checks
- Water entry and exit
- Descents and ascents
- Mask clearing
- Regulator recovery
- Equipment removal and replacement
- Emergency procedures
Once the theory and skills practice is complete, if you choose the boat diving option, enjoy the rest of the day fun diving, with your instructor to show you the sights and beautiful marine life.
To take the Scuba Review you need to:
- Be aged 10 years, or older
- Have at least a PADI Open Water Diver certification or equivalent
- Complete a PADI medical statement and be medically fit to dive
- Tuition, provided by one of our experienced PADI Professionals, with a maximum of 4 students to 1 instructor
- A review of basic scuba diving theory and practical skills
- Scuba equipment hire
- Round-trip transfers from dive centre to/from pool, beach, dive boat
- Diver certification card(s), medical certificate and logbook (if you have one) - please see our Scuba Diving Terms & Conditions
- Beach towel
- Sun protection - sunglasses, suncream, hat
- Any of your own equipment e.g. mask, snorkel