Probably the most fun and rewarding of all the courses in the PADI system, any diving professional will have fond memories of their PADI Rescue Diver course!
Building on the foundation of your previous PADI courses, the goal of the Rescue Diver course is to develop your diving knowledge and skills in order to anticipate and prevent potential problems before they occur. In the unfortunate instance that something does go wrong, you’ll have the training and confidence to manage the situation, look after yourself and others, and administer first aid as necessary.
The PADI Rescue Diver course is a great way to really boost your confidence in the water, as well as being a stepping stone towards the PADI Go Pro courses, and an exciting career as a PADI professional!
|PADI Rescue Diver Course||Price: 15,500 THB
||Duration: 3.0 days||BOOK NOW|
Why take the Rescue Diver course?
The Rescue Diver course:
- Teaches you to consider not just your own safety, but the safety and well-being of other divers
- Introduces you to serious scenarios that can occur when diving, and equips you with the skills and confidence to be able to perform rescues and assist in an emergency situation
- Sets you well on track to for all PADI Go Pro courses – e.g. Divemaster
- Knowledge Development - classroom and independent study. This can be carried out onsite at our dive centre in Phuket, or alternatively, online in your own time, via PADI eLearning
- Confined Water Skills Training - a session in a pool or similar conditions
- 4 Open Water Dives - to practice emergency scenarios and consolidate your skills
|Whole Course in Phuket||With PADI eLearning|
|Before the course||None||1 day (approx. 10 hours)|
|Classroom training & homework in Phuket||1.0 days||None|
|Pool session||0.5 days||0.5 days|
|Open water dives||2.0 days||2.0 days|
- Aged 12 years, or older
- A PADI Adventure Diver certificate, or equivalent
- Hold a current first aid and CPR qualification, with certification date within the last two years. If you don't have this, don't worry, we can arrange an EFR (Emergency First Response) course for you.
- Tuition provided by one of our experienced PADI Instructors, with a maximum of 4 students to 1 instructor
- Scuba equipment hire
- Round-trip transfers from dive centre to pool, beach, dive boat
- PADI Rescue digital eManual or Manual (not required if the eLearning option is chosen)
- Diver certification, on completion of all performances requirements
- Diver certification card(s), medical certificate and logbook (if you have one) - please see our Scuba Diving Terms & Conditions
- Beach towel
- Sun protection - sunglasses, suncream, hat
- Your own equipment (if you have any), e.g. mask, snorkel