Having completed your beginner certification and learnt the core skills, then you’re ready for the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course! This advanced course will build on the basics you’ve already acquired, allowing you to explore your diving interests, refine your skills and enjoy even more exciting diving experiences!
|Advanced Open Water Diver Course||Price:14,600 THB
||Duration: 2.5 days||BOOK NOW|
Why take the Advanced Open Water Diver course?
The Advanced Open Water Diver course aims to:
- Fine-tune your diving skills and increase your confidence in the water
- Train you to dive to 30 metres (if you are age 15 years or over)
- Customise your training by offering a range of Adventure Dives
- Broaden your awareness of the environment and your capabilities to help you become a well-rounded, experienced diver
- Open the door to the next level of diving education, the PADI Rescue Diver course!
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course consists of two phases:
1. Knowledge Development
This can be completed in one of our dive centre’s fully equipped classrooms, or alternatively, online in your own time, via PADI elearning
2. Open Water Dives
Five Adventure Dives are required to complete the course. Two are mandatory, these are Deep Diving and Underwater Navigation, and three are chosen by you, with guidance from your Instructor.
Which Adventure Dives?
At Ocean Geo our goal is to make sure you have the best time possible while diving with us! Tell us what you’re interested in and we’ll talk you through the different diving options available to find the ones that suit you best. Choose from:
* Please note: for some Adventure Dives, the minimum age for participation is 15 years.
|Whole Course in Phuket||With PADI eLearning|
|Before the course||None||1 day (approx. 8 hours)|
|Classroom training / homework in Phuket||1.0 days||None|
|Open water dives||2.0 days||2.0 days|
To take the Advanced Open Water Diver course, you need to:
- Be aged 12 years, or older
- Have at least a PADI Open Water Diver certification or equivalent
- Complete a PADI medical statement and be medically fit to dive
- Tuition, provided by one of our experienced PADI Instructors, with a maximum of 4 students to 1 instructor
- Classroom training as applicable, depending on independent study already completed
- Pool training
- 5 open water dives
- Scuba equipment hire
- Round-trip transfers from dive centre to pool, beach, dive boat
- PADI Adventures In Diving digital eManual or Manual (not required if the eLearning option is chosen)
- Diver certification, on completion of all performances requirements
- Diver certification card(s), medical certificate and logbook (if you have one) - please see our Scuba Diving Terms & Conditions
- Beach towel
- Sun protection - sunglasses, suncream, hat
- Your own equipment (if you have any), e.g. mask, snorkel