Ocean Geo offers two types of snorkelling trip – either a snorkelling by speedboat during which you get to explore both land and sea, or join a dive boat for a pure snorkelling experience and a relaxing day on board.
Snorkelling by Speedboat
If you’d like to combine snorkelling, with a chance to see the see the sights or sunbathe on the beach, one of our tours by speedboat could be the perfect choice!
KHAI ISLAND TRIP
Designed with youngsters in mind, but a trip which the whole family can enjoy, this speed boat snorkelling tour to the nearby Khai Islands allows for maximum fun playing in the sand and sea, in a safe and beautiful paradise setting...
PHI PHI ISLAND TRIP
Within easy reach of Phuket we are spoilt for choice for beautiful, iconic islands. Phang Nga Bay alone has around 100 islands, and scenes from this area feature on many a postcard and brochure about Thailand. This wonderful, well-organised day trip takes you to visit six of these islands by speedboat...
Snorkelling by Dive Boat
Snorkelling trips to two beautiful locations - Racha Yai and the Phi Phi Islands - are available every day! Join a dive boat to visit some of the best spots around Phuket, with turquoise bays, stunning scenery, and wonderful marine life.
Both of these locations offer excellent conditions for snorkelling - shallow bays, sandy slopes, and a rocky coastline to explore. You can see pretty corals, colourful reef fishes, blue-spotted stingrays, turtles, and so much more…
Snorkeling by Dive Boat Information
Dive boats are fully equipped, well-maintained, and there’s room for between 20 – 45 passengers, depending on the particular trip you choose. With excellent safety standards, and friendly, competent crew, rest assured that the boats have everything you’ll need for a fabulous day!
Onboard facilities include
- Open deck with comfortable seating and sun shade
- Sun deck
- Indoor saloon
- Western-style marine toilets
- Fresh-water showers on deck
- VHF radio, emergency oxygen unit and first aid kit
- Transfers from the dive centre to Chalong Pier leave at 07:30am
- If you have your own transport, the meeting time at Chalong Pier is 8:00am
- If you’ve requested transfers from your accommodation, you will be picked up at between 06:45 – 07:45, depending on your location
- Boats arrive back at Chalong Pier between 15:00 - 19:30, depending on which dive sites you’ve visited
- Transfers from the pier back to the dive centre or your accommodation take between 15 minutes and 1 hour, depending on your location
Snorkelling DayTrip Prices
Racha Yai / Phi Phi Islands
Adult 2,500 THB / 2,950 THB
Child (aged 5 – 11 years) 1,500 THB / 1,950 THB
- Snorkelling at two different locations
- Snorkelling equipment, including lifejacket
- Experienced PADI professional snorkelling guide with maximum 4 snorkellers to 1 guide
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, tea, coffee and drinking water
- Round-trip transfers to/from our dive centre in Nai Harn to Chalong pier. Transfers to/from your accommodation can also be arranged on request at an additional cost (between 200 – 800 00 THB per person), depending on your location
- Beer - 100 THB
- Beach towel
- Sun protection – hat, suncream, sunglasses
- A small amount of local currency for extras e.g. beer and tips