Ocean Geo - News, Blog and Special Offers
Ocean Geo's blog, giving you information, news, classifieds and special offers, from Phuket, Thailand.
Similans Liveaboard - March Special Offers - 20% off
Last minute Similans liveaboards in March - 20% off in whale shark seasonDuring the last month, the Similan Islands have been extremely lucky to receive many visits from these immense and graceful beasts - the beautiful whale shark. With limited spaces still available, grab yourself a last minute deal from Phuket to see the amazing marine life of Andaman Sea, and if you're lucky, manta rays and whale sharks too.
Special offer - 5 days/4 nights, 14 dives in the Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and the infamous Richelieu Rock
27,600 THB - all inclusive - you save 5,800 THB per person!
These prices are for a quad share cabin; more accommodation options available.
- Monday 10 - Friday 14 March
- Saturday 15 - Wednesday 19 March
- Thursday 20 - Monday 24 March
- Tuesday 25 - Saturday 29 March
The price includes
- Round-trip transfers to/from Phuket Airport, and Phuket and Khao Lak hotels, within the scheduled times. Transfers outside of the standard pick-up
- times can be arranged, and are charged at an additional rate.
- Full set diving equipment, excluding a dive computer
- 14 dives (including a night dive)
- Dive Guide / Instructor
- All meals
- Fresh fruit and snacks
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks and drinking water
- Bath towels, swimming towels, shampoo, shower gel and lotion
- Marine Park fees, these are included in the price above, but are payable on board in Thai Baht: 1,600 THB
- Government tax
- Cruise accident insurance
On board optional extras
- PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) Diver course and PADI Advanced Open Water course can be arranged; please contact us for details
- Enriched Air Nitrox packages (as below), or per fill - 250 THB per fill
- 15 litre tank per day - 350 THB
- Dive computer per day - 500 THB
- Wine per bottle - 800 THB
- Beer - 100 THB per can
- 5 days / 4 nights, 14 dives - 2,000 THB
Please bring and check
- All relevant diver certification cards (e.g. Advanced, Nitrox), and log book (if you have one)
- For Myanmar (Burma) trips, your visa paperwork, and check the specific entry requirements for citizens of your country into Myanmar
- Beach towel
- Sun protection – hat, suncream, sunglasses
- A small amount of local currency for extras e.g. wine, beer and tips